COMING SOON:) Sign up NOW!>---------------------------------------------------------------»

Get on the waiting list now, Sign up Now--------------------------------------------------»My OTHER BLOG!!!)))):) http://powerhourdaily.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You are a Child of God

Treat yourself like a Temple, Love yourself as a son or daughter of God!!!!!!!

When it is all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run. All they remember is how we have loved.

True self-esteem does not come from the world, physical things, or what people say in the world(compliments).
True self-esteem comes from knowing who you are by remembering who god says you are. You are a child of god.
True self-esteem comes from loving you and talking to yourself with the same words god would speak to you.

You are Young
You are Beautiful
You are a Superstar
You are Gorgeous
You are Fabulous
You are Radiant
You are Vibrant

Now You say it:

I am a child of god
I am Young
I am Beautiful
I am Gorgeous
I am Fabulous
I am Glamorous
I am a Champion
I can do it
I am Radiant
I am Vibrant
I am a Light
I am Unique
I am Creative
I am a child of god

That's right YOU are, Say it to yourself daily!

Create a DMO, Daily Method of Operation!

Take time DAILY to remember and just think these simple thoughts.

You may be thinking Daily??? That is hard!! No No NO, it is simple, fun, easy and fast!

Now you say it:

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast


You can use Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast for anything that you think "this is hard", "I can't do it", "I can't". You can do anything and use this tool: Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

Simple, Fun, Easy, and Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment