COMING SOON:) Sign up NOW!>---------------------------------------------------------------»

Get on the waiting list now, Sign up Now--------------------------------------------------»My OTHER BLOG!!!)))):) http://powerhourdaily.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dream Big!!!!!

The Dreamers are the saviors of the world. Dream, Imagine, Believe, and Create..... We must develop a Vision or Dream for life. As we look back on our life we can now see that it has passed by as if it was a Dream. We can learn use our higher faculties such as Imagination, Visualization, and Belief.

I have a story!
I was on my way from Utah to California. As I was travailing on the interstate I passed 3 hitchhikers. The first, hitchhiker had a sign that said Las Vegas. The second hitchhiker had a sign that said New York. The third hitchhiker had a sign that said Anywhere. I then thought about this and thought you know I could give the Las Vegas hitchhiker a ride to Las Vegas because it is on my way. I thought, I could not give the guy a ride wanting to go to New York because that was in the opposite direction. Then, I thought wow the third guy would go anywhere I want to take him, he wants to be anywhere but here.

We can apply this to our life and why we need to dream, plan, and create a vision of where we are going in life. Because if we don't we get default, which is anywhere! We are saying we will go anywhere life takes us, anywhere but here.

No comments:

Post a Comment